Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Jah Cure promises some ‘Reflection’ on Arthur Guinness Day



It is confirmed, the golden-voiced reggae singer Jah Cure is one of the headline acts for the Arthur Guinness Day concert. This year the smooth, cool, calm and classy Cure, will grace the AGD stage for the first time on Thursday September 25th at the National Arena. 

Without a doubt he feels honored to have been selected and promises to deliver a stellar performance.

It’s an amazing feeling to represent Guinness in Jamaica’s Arthur Guinness Day concert. Give thanks to Guinness for their contribution and I’m happy to contribute back to Guinness in a live way. Through Guinness, I have the opportunity to send positive messages, electrify everyone with some good music and ‘inject the Cure’ into their veins. I have nothing but positive healing music to touch everyone’s soul so the Arthur Guinness Day concert is a good showcase to display my package,” Jah Cure said. 

Cure is anticipating his performance, counting down the days to the concert and might have a few tricks up his sleeve.

“I’m going to try something that I’ve never tried in Jamaica before, cyaan let the puss outta de bag” he said chuckling. “Definitely, I will be doing something different to show why Jah Cure is a cut above the rest. It’s a good thing to know that the Guinness stage will be the stage where I get to display something different, Kingston has never seen the real side of me so it will be a historical moment as well,” Jah Cure added.

His music has had a resounding impact on the world with a plethora of hits including Unconditional Love, Reflection, Call on me and the soulfully passionate Longing For. With plans of debuting something new at the concert, fans can look out for another hit from the hit maker.

“I did a John Legend cover that nobody has heard before so I’ll definitely be debuting it at the concert, new songs, new ideas and new arrangements; a lot of new things even new faces as well,” said Cure.

“This concert is one that I am looking forward to, it’s a good event, well staged and well put together. I love professional events, everything is on-time and properly managed, Jah Cure is an artist that isn’t normally seen performing anywhere around Jamaica except for Reggae Sumfest yearly and most of my fans can testify to that,” Jah Cure continued. 


“I like my stuff with a touch of class and this show is perfect; it brings out class acts to show their class and I’m happy about that,” he ended.

The concert will feature top dancehall and roots-reggae acts with a dose of soca from Mr. Killa and Skinny Fabulous.

No comments: